- RSS Channel Showcase 4901464
- RSS Channel Showcase 5861702
- RSS Channel Showcase 3479781
- RSS Channel Showcase 9412783
Articles on this Page
- 03/07/18--10:22: _Our First Graders w...
- 03/26/18--17:24: _2018 Battle of the ...
- 05/24/18--19:46: _Congratulations to ...
- 06/27/18--13:17: _2018-19 Battle of t...
- 10/02/18--10:16: _Random Acts of Kind...
- 10/10/18--17:39: _3rd Grade –“The Glo...
- 11/13/18--17:36: _Diabete Awareness
- 11/15/18--20:16: _Introducing our 4th...
- 11/19/18--20:16: _November Hello Camp...
- 11/19/18--20:26: _2nd Grade Bobcats T...
- 03/07/18--10:22: Our First Graders were Highlighted on the JSD Website:
- 03/26/18--17:24: 2018 Battle of the Books
- 05/24/18--19:46: Congratulations to Mrs. Wiest & Mrs. Robinson!!!
- 06/27/18--13:17: 2018-19 Battle of the Books Lists
- 10/02/18--10:16: Random Acts of Kindness Day
- 10/10/18--17:39: 3rd Grade –“The Glow Games”
- 11/13/18--17:36: Diabete Awareness
- 11/15/18--20:16: Introducing our 4th-6th Grade Intervention Teacher…
- 11/19/18--20:16: November Hello Campaign Theme – Gratitude
- 11/19/18--20:26: 2nd Grade Bobcats Thanksgiving Parade – 2018
Butterfield Canyon First Graders Visit the State Senate Posted on March 7, 2018 First grade students from Butterfield Canyon Elementary School recently visited the Utah State Capitol and the state Senate chamber. Students met with District 13 State Senator Jacob Anderegg, whose district includes Butterfield Canyon Elementary. They have been studying the importance of rules […]
We are proud to announce that our 3rd-6th grade students participated in our school-wide Battle of the Books on Friday, March 23rd. To prepare for the competition our students read the following number of pages: 3rd grade – 74,037 pages 4th grade – 89,139 pages 5th grade – 87,893 pages 6th grade – 125,819 pages […]
Our amazing Speech-Language Pathologist, Heather Wiest, was honored as Butterfield Canyon Elementary School 2018 JEF-Jordan Education Foundation- Outstanding Educator. We are so grateful for her talents and abilities in helping our students reach their speech and language goals. Congratulations! Jordan Education Foundation celebrated 6 outstanding individuals who have poured their heart into their careers supporting ...continue reading "Congratulations to Mrs. Wiest & Mrs. Robinson!!!"
The 2018-19 Battle of the Books lists have now been posted: 2018-19 Battle of the Books Lists
Random Acts of Kindness Day (9/26/18) Kindness is...contagious, amazing, a gift, beautiful, important, fashionable, love, never wasted, magical, easy, cool, free, a lifestyle, caring, powerful...kindness is EVERYTHING! Another awesome day at our school today focusing on Random Acts of Kindness! #staykind
To review for their math benchmark, our 3rd grade students participated in "The Glow Games." Students went to different stations and played a game to review drawing arrays and equal groups as a multiplication strategy, solving word problems, and finding area.
Diabete Awareness In recognition of Diabetes Awareness month, we invite all students and faculty to wear BLUE this Wednesday, November 14th.
Due to our increased enrollment and large 4th-6th grade class sizes, we have been able to hire a new certified 4th-6th grade intervention teacher! Please help us welcome Sherry Sutton to our BCE Faculty: About Me – Sherry Sutton It is an honor and privilege to join Butterfield Canyon Elementary School. After graduating from Radford ...continue reading "Introducing our 4th-6th Grade Intervention Teacher…"
Our November Hello theme is Gratitude. As one of our Hello activities for the month Mrs Barnes, our BTS art teacher, had all the students add their handprint to a banner for our Herriman Police Department to say "Thank You" for all their hard work! Today some of our BCE Student Council members explained our ...continue reading "November Hello Campaign Theme – Gratitude"
Our 2nd Grade students shared their balloon floats with us today! There was a special guest at the end!