- RSS Channel Showcase 9391092
- RSS Channel Showcase 6600939
- RSS Channel Showcase 1151997
- RSS Channel Showcase 6615336
Articles on this Page
- 10/30/15--14:23: _Math Fact Ninja Clu...
- 11/11/15--16:27: _School Goals and Ac...
- 09/25/16--18:24: _Color Run
- 06/21/17--09:21: _New Butterfield Can...
- 07/11/17--11:15: _Welcome to Our New ...
- 10/02/17--19:48: _Our 2017 PTA Color ...
- 10/16/17--17:00: _3rd Grade Rotary Cl...
- 10/27/17--09:09: _2017-18 Reflections
- 11/03/17--20:30: _2017 Halloween Parade
- 11/13/17--14:17: _Red Ribbon Week
- 11/20/17--13:31: _Kids & Cops Art Com...
- 01/17/18--19:32: _Congratulations Mrs...
- 03/07/18--10:22: _Our First Graders w...
- 03/26/18--17:24: _2018 Battle of the ...
- 05/24/18--19:46: _Congratulations to ...
- 06/27/18--13:17: _2018-19 Battle of t...
- 10/02/18--10:16: _Random Acts of Kind...
- 10/10/18--17:39: _3rd Grade –“The Glo...
- 11/13/18--17:36: _Diabete Awareness
- 11/15/18--20:16: _Introducing our 4th...
- 10/30/15--14:23: Math Fact Ninja Club @ BCE
- 11/11/15--16:27: School Goals and Achievement
- 09/25/16--18:24: Color Run
- 06/21/17--09:21: New Butterfield Canyon Elementary Principal
- 07/11/17--11:15: Welcome to Our New B.C.E. Assistant Principal!
- 10/02/17--19:48: Our 2017 PTA Color Obstacle Course Fundraiser is a Success!!!
- 10/16/17--17:00: 3rd Grade Rotary Club Visit
- 10/27/17--09:09: 2017-18 Reflections
- 11/03/17--20:30: 2017 Halloween Parade
- 11/13/17--14:17: Red Ribbon Week
- 11/20/17--13:31: Kids & Cops Art Competition
- 01/17/18--19:32: Congratulations Mrs. Joos!!!
- 03/07/18--10:22: Our First Graders were Highlighted on the JSD Website:
- 03/26/18--17:24: 2018 Battle of the Books
- 05/24/18--19:46: Congratulations to Mrs. Wiest & Mrs. Robinson!!!
- 06/27/18--13:17: 2018-19 Battle of the Books Lists
- 10/02/18--10:16: Random Acts of Kindness Day
- 10/10/18--17:39: 3rd Grade –“The Glow Games”
- 11/13/18--17:36: Diabete Awareness
- 11/15/18--20:16: Introducing our 4th-6th Grade Intervention Teacher…
Students who are able to demonstrate mastery of their grade level assessment three times in a row will become a member of the Math Fact Ninja Club at our monthly induction meetings. Aside from having their picture up in our library hallway, those who have mastered the math facts can have free time while the rest […]
Mission: Bobcats LEAD by Learning Daily Empowering Leadership Achieving Goals […]
We want to send out a big thank you to all who joined us for the Color Run and silent auction Friday evening. Despite the weather, the run was a success and we enjoyed many fun activities inside the comfort of our great school. We are grateful for your support as students, parents and PTA.
Dear Butterfield Canyon Elementary Community, I am looking forward to working with the great community of Butterfield Canyon Elementary (BCE). As an educator, I am student-focused, results-oriented, and collaborative. My goal is to always do what is in the best interest of students. I taught special education at Cottonwood High School for 7 years […]
Dear Parents and Students of Butterfield Canyon Elementary, I am delighted to introduce myself as your new assistant principal and look forward to serving the Butterfield Canyon Community. As a Utah native and Herriman City resident I already feel at home here and look forward to supporting the school mission of LEAD: Learning Daily, Empowering […]
Thank you to our amazing PTA for putting together a successful Color Obstacle Course Fundraiser! Congratulations to our students for reaching our goal of raising over $15,000 in Envelope Donations! Thanks to all who donated money, time, auction items and/or joined us to celebrate our fundraising efforts & to watch Principal Bollinger kiss a pig […]
Thank you to the Utah Rotary Club for visiting BCE and distributing dictionaries to our 3rd grade students! “Rotarians and their clubs throughout District 5420 have distributed dictionaries to 3rd grade students in Utah by partnering with the Dictionary Projects.”
Congratulations to our 2017-18 PTA Reflections Award Winners & Participants Thank you to all of our students who participated in the the 2017-18 National PTA Reflections contest. We appreciate the support of JSD Board Member Darrell Robinson for joining us to recognize our 2017-18 Reflections participants and winners at our Reflections Awards Night on Thursday, October […]
Thank you to all of the friends and family who came to our Halloween Parade on October 31st @ 9:30 a.m. Our students and teachers enjoyed showing off their creative costumes. Here are a few pictures of our Halloween fun:
Red Ribbon Week Our PTA Red Ribbon Week is this week: Monday, November 13th: “Don’t let drugs ruin your dreams” – Pajama Day Tuesday, November 14th: “Doing drugs is crazy” – Crazy Hair Day Wednesday, November 15th: “Sock it to drugs” – Crazy Socks Day Thursday, November 16th: “We are putting a CAP on drugs” […]
Kids & Cops Art Competition Winners The Kids and Cops Art Competition is sponsored through the Sorenson Legacy Foundation with the Unified Police Department. The purpose of the competition is to help foster a relationship of trust and mutual respect between law enforcement and the community, brought together through art. Students were given the task […]
Mrs. Joos recently received the Crystal Apple Award presented by Mario Pia from Horace Mann. Here is why she was nominated: “Mrs. Joos listens to ideas from her fellow educators and is always ready to work together to find a better way to help students learn. Sometimes during meetings, we can fall into the trap […]
Butterfield Canyon First Graders Visit the State Senate Posted on March 7, 2018 First grade students from Butterfield Canyon Elementary School recently visited the Utah State Capitol and the state Senate chamber. Students met with District 13 State Senator Jacob Anderegg, whose district includes Butterfield Canyon Elementary. They have been studying the importance of rules […]
We are proud to announce that our 3rd-6th grade students participated in our school-wide Battle of the Books on Friday, March 23rd. To prepare for the competition our students read the following number of pages: 3rd grade – 74,037 pages 4th grade – 89,139 pages 5th grade – 87,893 pages 6th grade – 125,819 pages […]
Our amazing Speech-Language Pathologist, Heather Wiest, was honored as Butterfield Canyon Elementary School 2018 JEF-Jordan Education Foundation- Outstanding Educator. We are so grateful for her talents and abilities in helping our students reach their speech and language goals. Congratulations! Jordan Education Foundation celebrated 6 outstanding individuals who have poured their heart into their careers supporting ...continue reading "Congratulations to Mrs. Wiest & Mrs. Robinson!!!"
The 2018-19 Battle of the Books lists have now been posted: 2018-19 Battle of the Books Lists
Random Acts of Kindness Day (9/26/18) Kindness is...contagious, amazing, a gift, beautiful, important, fashionable, love, never wasted, magical, easy, cool, free, a lifestyle, caring, powerful...kindness is EVERYTHING! Another awesome day at our school today focusing on Random Acts of Kindness! #staykind
To review for their math benchmark, our 3rd grade students participated in "The Glow Games." Students went to different stations and played a game to review drawing arrays and equal groups as a multiplication strategy, solving word problems, and finding area.
Diabete Awareness In recognition of Diabetes Awareness month, we invite all students and faculty to wear BLUE this Wednesday, November 14th.
Due to our increased enrollment and large 4th-6th grade class sizes, we have been able to hire a new certified 4th-6th grade intervention teacher! Please help us welcome Sherry Sutton to our BCE Faculty: About Me – Sherry Sutton It is an honor and privilege to join Butterfield Canyon Elementary School. After graduating from Radford ...continue reading "Introducing our 4th-6th Grade Intervention Teacher…"